While my home reflects my style a few years ago – but a few years down the road, not so much. I suddenly realized that my living space or the interior of my house looks a bit tacky and needs to be changed. I started looking for new furniture for my home and set a tight budget as I planned to spruce up only a few parts of the apartment. But looking through the furniture options it seemed that the budget I was setting was a bit unrealistic for the quality or changes I wanted.
There are several choices to make, which only add to the cost. Should the floor be changed to hardwood? Which wall color will look good in the living room? How much do new wallpapers cost? What about wall hangings, lamps, etc.? The idea of having to buy all of this stuff is amazing, especially on a limited budget. It seemed like an insurmountable task, and I immediately started contemplating the benefits of hiring an interior designer.
A professional can quickly determine the minimum changes needed to get a new look, and know the best places to get a good deal.
Finding the right Interior Designer
But finding a good interior designer in Delhi and that too with my tight budget was starting to seem like a far-fetched idea. Nonetheless, I scoured the internet for interior designer in Delhi and found UrbanClapmobile marketplace for services offering more than 60 services in multiple cities across India.
When I listed my specs on the website it even provided budget options and the location where the service was sought.
Hire an Interior Designer at UrbanClap
UrbanClap offers services within your budget and in your area. I’m looking for an interior designer, provide my requirements and budget. Soon I started getting quotes. With extensive customer reviews from professionals, registered with UrbanClap, it’s easy to target the right candidate.
Choose UrbanClap over the others
UrabnClap is a deal maker, offering services within your budget, but without compromising on service quality. UrbanClap has over 50,000 professionals, follows a strict verification policy, promotes only verified professionals and positive customer reviews. Plus, the fact that they follow a multiple verification process, along with providing excellent customer service, further assures me that I’m getting the best designer services.
Possible in half the budget!
Hiring an interior designer sounds like an elite concept to many. Thanks to UrbanClap, it’s possible to rent one within your budget.
The end result surprised me when I saw how little was spent on repairing my apartment. Thanks to the professionals sent through UrbanClap, I got acquainted with some of the best interior designers. The interior designer I worked for ended up coming up with an idea that was closest to the one I also had in mind.
Here’s how an interior designer helped spruce up my pad on half the budget.
- Well planned half done. That interior designer discussed all the changes I’m looking for and then considering everything before starting.
- Repurposing your current furniture can help you save massively. Although I was a little skeptical at first, I was convinced once she started turning old furniture into usable wear and completely changed the look of my apartment.
- The designer spends most of the budget on quality furniture that will instantly enhance the look of a room and prioritizes spending on the right things.
- With the advice of the designer, we purchased some high quality unfinished and used furniture from trusted sources. Giving them change at home helps save a lot of money.
- Using bold colors that are also fun, we chose to give some areas of the apartment a further facelift. It does help brighten certain areas at a very low cost.
- Going for a minimalist style makes my house look contemporary and modern, at a fraction of the cost. Keeping the space clean is a key component to displaying a minimalist style.
Trying to decorate a home on a shoestring budget is not easy. But, with a good interior designer (by UrbanClap) offering good advice and timing, I managed to get by House decorated on half the budget.