If you’re reading this section, I already know a few things about you. Firstly, you probably have a faulty device, USB stick, memory card, or hard disk, and secondly you googled something like “free recovery software” to get to this page.
Therefore let me tell you that is exactly what I am going to give you on this page. A data recovery software it is the best in what it does.
Now I’ve run into hundreds of other tools out there but not 90% of the time it’s just a hoax I mean I don’t get my files back but if I invested my time here writing this review you probably already know that the tool it’s really worth it, isn’t it?
So let’s start with the basics.
What is EaseUS Data Recovery Software :-
EaseUS Data Recovery is a one-stop solution for data recovery. Well no I’m not saying that because I’m trying to sell you guys a product (Maybe I! But there is a reason for that!)
It recovers more than just deleted photos and videos from your USB drive:-
- If you accidentally delete your data!
- If you are attacked by Virus.
- If your Hard Disk is damaged.
- If your OS somehow crashes.
- If a certain drive of your hard disk is damaged.
And several other scenarios. So see? My claim to be an “all in one” solution isn’t an exaggeration now, is it?
Which devices can EaseUS Data Recovery Software work with?
Well, if you’re wondering if it might not work with a particular device that belongs to you, let me tell you that you’re wrong, and I don’t even need to know which device you’re talking about to say so.
That’s because EaseUS supports a wide variety of devices, maybe almost all types of devices that exist:-
- USB drives
- Memory card.
- Digital camera
- Hard Drives
- External Hard Disk.
- And some more!
So in other words, EaseUS data recovery recovers every type of file, from every type of device. If that isn’t an all-in-one solution, I don’t know what is.
Insights about EaseUS Data Recovery Software:-
So okay the dashboard looks like this when installed.
- Now this is where you select the type of files you want to recover. If you ask me, I find it pretty illustrative and user-friendly. Even the next screen is pretty good, you just select the problematic drive and you click “scan”!
- Now the good news is, you really can do it Preview files before downloading! Yes, the right pane on the screen helps you do that! As you can see, I have files that I want to restore, and it took less than 20 seconds! (I know, it’s kinda fast, right?)
- Scan carefully: It even features a deep scan option, so that if for some reason your files can’t be recovered, you can get them back using “deeper” method/scan! (I don’t know what else to call it!)
Best Features I Found:-
This is a review, I just wanted to mention why I wrote it about this tool and not a high end, thousands of dollars product.
First, free! Well yes that’s the beauty. Download now!
Second, it fast! As I said, it took less than 20 seconds to recover more than 300mb of my data!
Third, it Simple! Process? It’s as easy as: – Start > Select Corrupted Drive > Scan > Done! Even if I drop out of 5th grade, I can figure out how it works.
So all I can say is, for a free product, kind of simplicity and superpower it offers us, so amazing!
I can recover almost any type of file as you can probably see from the dashboard, and I can use it with almost any type of situation, be it a virus attack or accidental deletion.
So I don’t understand how someone can’t do it! After all, it’s a free recovery software, right? What do you have to let go of?
It offers you so much, for so little (basically only 15mb of data you have to spend!) Well did I mention? He light Also! 15mbs is all it weighs!
So get out there and give it a try right now!