Pulse is an elegant news reading app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. It incorporates colorful panning story bars and fills them with content from your favorite sources. Pulse redefines news, giving you the opportunity to experience the news you want from traditional sources, your favorite blogs and social networks – all in one beautiful interface.
- Dual view: For each article on Pulse News, you can switch between clean text summaries of that article or visit the website directly. When you tap on an article, they are ready for viewing, almost instantly!
- Dashboard: With the dashboard layout, you can keep browsing news on Pulse while reading articles.
- Offline sync: No internet? Does not matter. Pulse takes the news you read, and makes it available wherever you are.
- Integration with Google Reader: Pulse News allows you to directly import all your RSS feeds from Google Reader. Stories you read on Pulse will be marked as read in Google Reader. Stories you star on Pulse will star in Google Reader.
- Easy to share: Found an interesting news article? Sharing news on Pulse via Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, Read Later, Evernote, or email is easy.
- Save story: For users who want to mark their favorite stories, Pulse.me offers a simple archive of favorites found across the Pulse platform. For users who don’t have time to finish reading a story, tapping the star button saves the story for later. Saved stories will sync across your account on any device and web.
- News discovery: Pulse features new content every week. You can also search news sources with simple keywords. You can add up to 60 news sources on Pulse.
- Smooth transition: It doesn’t get lost in apps when you rotate your iPhone. Special care has been taken to maintain consistency between the Landscape and Portrait views.
- Stay up to date: Want to read the latest news as soon as it’s published? With one tap, you can refresh all your news sources instantly without leaving the app.
Pulse is a great app to read multiple website content in the same window no need to type again and again for urls you just need to add blogs according to your category and that’s all you have to do now connect with facebook, twitter to start sharing what’s up You read with your followers on twitter or your facebook friends. Isn’t that AWESOME? It’s fast and user friendly. I love Pulse on my new Android phone. Great App!
Visit Website : pulse.me