Hearing about all the new Facebook features, you’re probably excited to get started. If you want to go through a series of eight steps, you can go to the new Facebook Timeline now.
Introducing the Timeline
Tell your life story with a new type of profile
Just follow the instructions to get the new Facebook Timeline :
First, you have to go to the Facebook developer page, which is part of your Facebook account. Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account, then enough.
1. Sign in to Facebook
2. Enable developer mode, if you haven’t already. To do this, type “developerinto the Facebook search box, click the first result (should be an app made by Facebook with several hundred thousand users), and add the app.
3. Jump to developer application (if Facebook doesn’t put you there automatically, it should be in your left toolbar)
4. Create a new application. Give your shiny new app a display name and whatever namespace you want. Read and agree to the Platform Privacy agreement. These are the steps you need to get verified.
5. Make sure you’re on the new app’s main settings screen. You’ll see your app name near the top of the page
6. Look for the “Open Graph” heading, and click on the “Start using an open chart” link.
7. This will take you to the action type configuration page. Change some of the default settings.
8. Return to your Facebook home screen. You will find a box written there Get Now Click on that and you will change your old Facebook user interface in the New Facebook Timeline. Spirit!!
This feature will go live for everyone on September 29th according to online news.
Here’s a short video tutorial to make it easier for you to Get a New Facebook Timeline Quickly:
How to Get a New Facebook Timeline