Most things in this world are tied to numbers, books have their own ISBNs, products have barcodes, and cars have VINs and social security numbers that people have. Social security number refers to one person only, Guid stands for globally unique identifier.
Online generator guide creating unique and gigantic ID numbers for people. Today in this article we are going to be discussing strategies for creating strong passwords. A strong password is necessary to keep your account secure but sometimes we create a strong password and forget it, this is the problem.
So, in an effort not to forget them, users prefer to create simple passwords based on family, or personal information such as date of birth, name or phone number. It is very easy for hackers to find your personal and basic information, so don’t use it.
It’s easy to create a strong, potential password that’s easy to remember, just follow these simple steps.
- Avoid using Personal Information: Using personal information to generate passwords is not recommended. Personal information is easy to find, easy to guess the date of birth, family name, last name and date of delivery and other details related to you. It becomes easy to crack these types of passwords, so avoid using your personal information.
- Avoid using Real Words: There are many tools which help hacker to guess your password. The dictionary has every word so it won’t take long to guess any word. So, if you use a real word as a password, try to avoid it, use words that are hard to guess.
- Use Mixed characters: The original word is easy to guess so use a mix of characters. To create a strong password, you can use different characters such as uppercase, lowercase, special characters or symbols, and numbers. It becomes difficult to guess a lot of characters and your password will be more secure.
- Use short tenses: For example:
See you soon (CUL8TR)
Talk to you later (TLK2UL8TR)
Likes to accelerate (LV2XLR8)
This password is hard to guess and easy to remember.
- Use a Passphrase: Instead of using a strong word available in the dictionary, you can also choose a passphrase as the password. Song lyrics or poems that you like can be used to make password guessing strong. Take the first letters of each word from your favorite song or poem and use those words as a password. So, use passphrases to generate strong passwords.
- Easy to type password: Use passwords that can be easily typed without looking at the keyboard. This makes it harder for someone to steal your password, this is known as shoulder surfing or snooping.
Apart from that, these are some tips from the online generator Guid to create a strong password that is easy to remember and hard to guess, but along with these tips, we must be aware that it is necessary to use different passwords and change them as time goes by. .
Do not change your password every time for at least a year and it is better if you change your password at least every 30-60 days.