There are times when life throws us a curveball and we seem to be able to pull ourselves out of the dumps. Sometimes we feel stressed and lacking and we don’t even know why. Let’s explore some inspirational quotes that explain how to pick yourself up, cleanse yourself, and feel much better.
Research has shown that one of the quickest ways to get through difficult times and activate solutions and positive emotions is to feel empathy. You can take a quote put it in your own”today’s quoteprogram and will help you identify with comment writers and how they empathize with you. In this busy and often stressful world we live in, knowing and feeling that we are not alone in our struggles definitely helps. At one time or another, we’ve all been there before.
1. “What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are small things compared to what lies within us.” –Henry Stanley Haskins
2. “You are standing in a closed door that your loved one has walked through. We who love you stand beside you at that door.” – Maya Angelo
3. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who reaches his place must start where he was before. –Richard L. Evans
4. “What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
5. “The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” –Nelson Mandala
6. “When written in Chinese, the word “crisis” consists of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
7. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence with every experience in which you actually stop to face fear. You can say to yourself, ‘I have this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. – Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “When clouds form in the sky, we know that it will rain, but we don’t have to wait for it. Nothing will be achieved by trying to disrupt the future before the time is ripe. Patience is required.” – I Ching
9. “Traumatic events don’t make us suffer forever. Instead, we can use it as a stepping stone to bring out our best qualities and live a happier life.” – Jane McGonigal
10. “Happiness is always a by-product. It’s probably a temperament thing, and for anything I know, it’s probably a gland problem. But that’s not something that can be demanded of life, and if you’re unhappy you’d better stop worrying about it. – Robertson Davis
I hope these ten quotes uplift you and bring you closer to happiness. A helpful tip you can use is to find a particular quote that you identify with and write it down on a piece of paper or a sticky note. Then stick it on your bathroom mirror, place it by your bed, or wherever you like. That way quotes will be with you every day to remind you that the hard times you are having now will soon pass and lead you to a brighter future.