Eczema may have many causes and symptoms; it only has one prominent result. Eczema leaves ugly black scars on any affected areas. You can quickly cover scars on your face and neck by using smart makeup solutions. You can invest in high-quality concealers and primers to give your face a natural glow, too.
Covering eczema on the feet is a challenge. Makeup doesn’t hold up and, to be honest, it feels like a waste of money. You should be able to feel comfortable like everyone else in shorts, skater dresses and playsuits. Summer is meant to cut it short, and you should be able to enjoy the season without feeling too conscious of scars or weirdos asking you if they’re contagious!
Home remedies to get rid of eczema scars
We bring you a number of natural home remedies that will heal your eczema scars fast and forever.
If your eczema flares up every year, you should get an aloe vera plant. Aloe vera juice is great for your skin, hair and liver. It also has anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Apply aloe vera gel directly to the affected area.
- It is non-toxic and has a cooling effect. So apply this 3-4 times daily and leave it for 20 minutes.
- You can add Vit E oil to aloe vera gel and apply it on your feet for quicker results.
Repeat this every day.
Fish oil contains a lot of vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids. Collagen occurs naturally in tuna, mackerel, herring, salmon and similar oily fish.
Take 1200 mg fish oil capsules daily for best results. Always remember to consult your doctor before starting any fish oil supplements.
Neem or Indian Lilac is ideal for all skin conditions. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Dry and crush neem with turmeric.
- Add sesame oil to form a paste.
- Apply it on the scar and leave it for about 30 minutes.
It is good for other skin conditions including Acne vulgaris as well.
Smooth, moisturize and gently exfoliate dead skin cells. It works really well for lightening the skin. This is a natural ointment.
- Use pure cocoa butter on your feet.
- Add Vit A and Vit E serum to your cocoa butter for better results.
Reapply 3-4 times daily for faster results.
apple cider vinegar
Only apply Cider Vinegar if your scars are old. If it’s fresh, it will further irritate the scar.
- Add apple cider vinegar and water in equal parts. Apply directly to your feet.
- Keep this for 20-25 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent antifungal agent with astringent properties. It’s also great if you have acute dermatitis on your scalp!
Before practicing any of these home remedies, make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Many people are allergic to cocoa, aloe vera and even oatmeal. If you are allergic, don’t include it in your regime!
Brittany Simmons is an eczema expert, who has voiced eczema patients in the US. If you want to know more home remedies for scars and rashes, follow along http://www.stopitchy.com