One of the most confusing terms for serviced offices is: shared office space, business center and office space for rent. The reasons are of course businessmen, entrepreneurs, employees who travel frequently, and others office service in mind. When they look for this type of office, they are bombarded with features like: negotiable rates, flexible terms, professional and highly skilled staff or support people, use of different office machines, and so on.
Apart from these things, there are special office activities available through serviced offices such as:
- Mail forwarding where you can access your mail wherever you are whether it be via snail mail or via the web.
- Answering the telephone or Call Center Management which you can delegate your telephone activities through the secretary or receptionist. You can let them handle questions, complaints and feedback from your customers and they will report all the calls that have been made.
- Facsimile and e-mail, so your fax messages can be uploaded to your e-mail address and no longer have to worry about losing important documents. Trust that this type of office service will be handled with care by your serviced office receptionist or your assigned personal assistant.
- Meeting and conference management allows you to bring people together to discuss key points. Technology has led to the adoption of video conferencing, audio-video presentations, and real-time updating and monitoring. With that said, you should ensure that your chosen serviced office is able to accommodate these tasks so that you can hold productive meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
- Claims processing allows you to implement sales programs, so you don’t have to attend prize or incentive claims. Let the serviced office staff handle this for you so you can handle more pressing matters such as analyzing the effectiveness of your program.
- Permits and permits accompanying this type of office service and almost all serviced offices. You want to get these documents, so you can get on with your business right away especially if you are not familiar with the area.
- Office supply management is all covered with your serviced office plan, so you don’t have to worry about buying stationery or other office supplies that you might need.
- Hospitality services allow serviced office personnel to entertain your customers, clients and colleagues when you are busy and don’t have time to serve them right away.
- The Secretarial Service is the assistant who will handle all the documentation and other office matters. Why not negotiate for a secretary along with an office space lease?
Renting a serviced office goes beyond contract, location, space, area, address and features. Offering differentiated office services is not only important for the owner of the serviced office but also for their future tenants and tenants. You can find a suitable package for renting an office for both short and long term.
Reynold Davis is a self-employed online entrepreneur currently working from four different cities around the world. He is a regular contributor to various websites and blogs specializing in business start-ups, business travel, and work environment solutions for self-employed business owners.