Technology has affected every area of our lives, and it comes with its pros and cons. Developments in technology have facilitated every task in our lives, making everything accessible with just a click of a button.
The biggest drawback of this is that this ease of access, instead of making us more productive, makes us lazy and out of shape. But guess what, technology is here to save you too!
Get the latest smartwatch and fit bit, and monitor your every movement, helping you to get fitter, lose weight, and let you track your physical movement patterns. Isn’t that amazing?
Take a look at some of the popular smartwatches and fitness bands for the best prices you can own, and get into a healthier lifestyle.
1). MI Band- Edition HRX XMSH2Ihm Fitness Band
The XMSH2iHM fitness band from MI lets you monitor all your daily activities, and change them consciously for a healthier lifestyle.
- Available in black, the fitness band’s sleek and elegant design includes a number of other features, such as reminders, step monitoring, as well as a sleep reminder and calorie counter, to help you inculcate good habits.
- It has a standby time of 23 days, and is water resistant for 30 minutes under 1m depth.
- It has a 1 year manufacture warranty.
- Price Rs. 1299, You can get it at a lower price using snapdeal coupons. You can connect it to your phone for better activity tracking and logs, via Bluetooth.
2). Colorfit Pro Fitness Band Noise
Noise is an original technology brand known for manufacturing smartwatches and fitness bracelets, and is dedicated to bringing the latest technology to the Indian market at an affordable cost.
- The Noise Colourfit Band comes with a HRSS3300 heart rate sensor, blood pressure monitor and oxygen monitor.
- It is water resistant, and has a usage time of 3 hours along with a standby time of 7 hours.
- You can even customize the screen with personalized color themes, watch faces, and even personalized text phrases to display on the screen.
- It has one-touch 2.5D gorilla glass 5 for maximum sensitivity and toughness.
- You can get it at a price of Rp. 6,999 only.
3). Fitbit Charge 2 Wristband
Get the new Charge 2 wristband from Fitbitand monitor all your activities for a healthy lifestyle.
- This elegantly and smartly designed tracker monitors your steps, calories burned, total distance traveled, and even monitors your sleep patterns, helping you adapt to good habits.
- Via Bluetooth 4.0, you can access all your mobile apps, easily syncing your iOS, Android and Windows system devices to Fitbit.
- It’s water-resistant, and therefore sweat-proof, rain-proof, and splash-proof.
- Charging Time of just 2 hours yields up to 5 days of battery life!
- It costs Rs. 14,999, but you can get if at a discounted price of Rs. 10,999 only on TataCliQ.
4). Smartband Fastrack Reflex 2.0
The all new Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker from Fastrack comes with all the latest features and is one of the gadgets you must have!
- It has a TPU, i.e., thermoplastic polyurethane strap, ensuring a snug fit, while being extremely light on your arm.
- It has an OLED screen, and comes in cool colors like gray, electric blue, and black with neon green highlights, to give you a stylish look.
- Features include footstep monitoring, distance and calorie tracker, sleep tracker along with features like call and SMS alerts.
- It is compatible with Android and iOs, and can be connected using a 3D secure PIN. You can get WhatsApp text notifications, call notifications, camera controls, and even find your phone using the band!
- You can buy it for a minimum price of Rs. 1995 only.
5). Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro Smartwatch
The SM-R365NZRA model of the Samsung Fitness watch has everyone talking about it! With super cool features and multifunctional capabilities, it’s a must-have tech season.
- This watch provides full-spectrum fitness tracking, from walking to running, cycling and even swim-ready with water resistance down to 50m.
- GPS enabled tracking to ensure maximum accuracy and precision. GPS tracker also allows you to find your phone if it is lost or stolen.
- You can seamlessly connect your Samsung device to it, and access your phone, contacts, alerts, apps, and even music player with your Gear Fit watch.
- It is available in red and black color options.
- You can have it for Rp. 13,990 only.
6). Garmin Vivofit Fitness Tracking Watch
That The Vivifit watch from Garmin is a unisex fitness tracking watchwhich lets you track your daily activities, your movements, and also works as a health log, which lets you monitor everything too.
- It comes with 1 year plus battery life, hence no charging required!
- The always-on color display allows for easy reading even in direct sunlight. It is water resistant, so it is ideal for swimming and showering.
- You can choose your preferred band color with the interchangeable bands. This way you don’t have to settle for just one color band when purchasing, and can match the watch to every outfit.
- Activity Tracker helps you track steps, distance and even calories burned. It also monitors sleep and lets you set personalized daily step goals to achieve. It even lets you set an alarm, start a countdown timer for an activity, check the weather, and even find your phone!
- The MRP of this product is just Rs. 5490.
Let the culprit act as a facilitator! Take the help of smartwatches and fitness bracelets to track your daily activities, monitor them, set goals and objectives and facilitate their achievement. You can even connect it with your mobile and access all your mobile data with it.
From the list above, choose the smartwatch that best suits your needs, and get yourself one, and step into a healthier and fitter life today!