The Tarot has been used as a psychic grounding tool for so long that there is no living memory of the deck’s origins. Many archaeologists believe they were the original decks of playing cards adapted by modern casino games from centuries ago when the game was formed.
Whatever the deck’s actual origins, tarot remains one of the better ways to connect to deeper psychic truths and make guided decisions.
Regular tarot readers and their clients cite six main benefits of using the deck as the basis for psychic readings.
- Clarity of purpose when life’s challenges arise and present themselves
- A broader view to assess upcoming decisions that provides insight into background factors you may have missed
- A more personal outcome, as the shared interpretation of any given deck’s visual story is the basis for the reading
- Tarot readings are based on one direct request, making them more detailed and specific than many common methods
- Focus on a specific lens for interpretation by choosing between the main deck with different versions of the story on the cards
- Various methods of doing readings to gain insight into different dimensions of the problem; The Celtic Cross reading reveals various angles of information from the Golden Dawn reading
Finding an experienced tarot reader with a thorough knowledge of the symbolism and numerology on the cards is essential, as is using the right combination of decks and reading styles.
Keep these details in mind when you search best tarot reading for your current query.
Finding Psychics Using Tarot Cards
Not all experienced and accurate tarot readers have psychic talent, but finding a psychic reader is often the best way to get results. Going online is helpful because it strengthens the potential for connection even when there is physical distance between you and the person reading to you.
Offline, it’s often a way to gain quicker connections and deeper insights quickly, reducing the number of sessions it takes the reader to truly know the client’s mind and determine the best interpretation of the story in the reading.
That the most accurate psychic reading online come from professionals who use tarot at least part time, so it’s a good idea to start looking at the same sites you find good psychics for other readings.
What Can Tarot Cards Represent?
The cards themselves are designed to represent a wide variety of life forces, emotions and challenges that people can face. Often, this includes major life-changing events represented from multiple emotional angles on different cards, especially in the case of the Thoth deck.
But overall, there are five broad query categories represented in the main theme of each deck suit.
- Cup for love and relationships
- disc for finances and wealth
- Magic wand for mental growth, career success & power
- Sword for physical strength & ambition, action or power
- Trump or main arcana represents spiritual or divine challenges and inner struggles
Psychics online look at your question to learn which category you’re in, but the deck provides answers that may include heavy influence from other forces.
The key is learning to understand how those answers come together to tell the story of the right decision for you.