If you want to create an ecommerce website then Magento is without a doubt the most powerful and flexible script you have. Magento is currently very popular due to its scalability and wide range of options available to users. However, while building a website, you also need a great hosting provider that is fully compatible with Magento.
Given the high demand for ecommerce sites, today we’ve put together a list of hosts that work best with Magento to create the best user experience.
Well, here is a list of the best Magento Hosting services of 2016.
MilesWeb is definitely one of them The best Magento hosting currently available services. The hosting server is pre-configured with Apache, LiteSpeed, PHP, MySQL and other necessary components for Magento hosting. You also get free SSL certificate and free SpamExperts for your Magento Website. Here are some of MilesWeb’s key Magento hosting features that can really grow your business:
- When it comes to ecommerce sites, you want the fastest loading times. MilesWeb’s powerful servers offer maximum speed, even during high traffic.
- Impeccable security measures are another point where MilesWeb stands out. They regularly scan your website, to detect and neutralize any malware. So, it is impossible for any hacker to enter your site.
- Magento is undoubtedly quite a powerful script and its extensive features are resource intensive. MilesWeb’s IT structure is fully compatible with Magento and thus offers seamless integration and seamless operation.
- Hosting offers a number of excellent CMS and ecommerce templates for free. If you’re using a custom-built theme, MilesWeb offers full support for integrating it.
- The hosting is fully compatible with shopping cart platforms like PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Zencart, Cubecart or OScommerce. So no matter which cart you use, MilesWeb offers seamless integration.
To add to its impressive features, MilesWeb offers excellent 24x7x365 customer service. The support team is knowledgeable and offers assistance with all aspects of installing Magento.
Below are the pricing plans:
The best thing about MilesWeb is, they offer flexible pricing options and very competitive rates without compromising on quality of service. If you are not satisfied with the services offered, the company also follows a 30 day money back policy.
Come on dad
GoDaddy is currently one of the most popular domain and hosting service providers worldwide. This company offers extensive Magento Hosting support. However, it is recommended to use a dedicated server/VPS to host your Magento website. Its features are as follows:
- Magento being a very resource intensive script, requires dedicated IT infrastructure to run your website at optimal speed. Even though the shared hosting offered by GoDaddy is not very good in this regard, if you can use a dedicated server or VPS service then GoDaddy offers very high speeds.
- GoDaddy offers extensive security measures to protect your website from being hacked or attacked.
Another good reason for putting GoDaddy on this list is their great customer support. The company offers 24*7 customer service and one can reach them by calling.
Below are GoDaddy pricing plans:
GoDaddy offers very pocket-friendly rates. While the Economy plan may not be suitable for hosting your Magento website, the other two, Delux and Ultimate, are quite good.
BigRock is simple and handy when it comes to Magento hosting. Quoting from their slogan, this company offers a ‘robust’ ecommerce hosting service. The outstanding features that set BigRock apart are:
- BigRock offers unlimited email, disk space and domains for your Magento website.
- Hosting offers 99.9% uptime; which means you get the fastest loading times and your customers get the best ecommerce experience.
- CPanel is quite simple and allows you to configure multiple payment gateways.
Thanks to offering really great features, the company also has a great customer support team. The support team is quite knowledgeable and offers every help needed to get your ecommerce site up and running.
Package prices below:
As you can see, the prices are quite pocket-friendly and shouldn’t be a problem even for a start-up business.
ZnetLive is another great hosting option for your Magento website. The company offers managed hosting, cloud private servers, and India dedicated servers for your business. While one can use managed web hosting, getting a private cloud server or dedicated server can really improve the performance of your site and thus increase the number of sales. The main features of ZnetLive are:
- ZnetLive offers amazing uptime for your website. With Magento running, the most pressing concern for most site owners is uptime. With ZnetLive’s impeccable infrastructure, you can also get good uptime during peak hours.
- The company offers great security measures to protect your website.
The company also offers great customer service.
Package prices below:
The price is quite pocket-friendly and the company also offers some additional facilities for start-ups.
iPage offers dedicated hosting plans for e-commerce websites. So, if you are building an online business with Magento, iPage is one of the best hosting solutions you can use. The main features are as follows:
- Incredible timeout; your subscribers will get the best viewing experience.
- iPage’s IT infrastructure is highly compatible with Magento and other shopping cart programs such as OpenCart, ZenCart, and OSCommerce. This ensures the smooth operation of your ecommerce website.
- CPanel is quite easy to handle and even a novice can use it without much trouble.
The company offers 24*7 customer service for installing Magento and any other issues one may encounter. iPage pricing starts at $1.99/month.
So, these are the best Magento Hosting services 2016 available in the market. If you want to create an ecommerce website with Magento then choose any of these options to create an excellent performing website.